For those of you who are following the blog, I am sorry that I have not had time to up date this for a while. I have had company and also been involved in some deep cleaning. Those who know me well, will know what that involves! For the rest, I leave it to your imagination! The company has left and it was finally time for a break from the cleaning projects so today I had lunch with a dear friend from second grade. (For those reading this in the UK, that means about age 8.) Yes, Carol and I have been good friends for many years but it has been many years since we had a long conversation with just the two of us and so today we went to lunch and tried to get caught up on the happenings in each other's lives. It was GREAT fun and I was so sorry that I had to leave a bit early. However, we plan to do it again soon. That is the latest!
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Lunch with a special friend from childhood!
For those of you who are following the blog, I am sorry that I have not had time to up date this for a while. I have had company and also been involved in some deep cleaning. Those who know me well, will know what that involves! For the rest, I leave it to your imagination! The company has left and it was finally time for a break from the cleaning projects so today I had lunch with a dear friend from second grade. (For those reading this in the UK, that means about age 8.) Yes, Carol and I have been good friends for many years but it has been many years since we had a long conversation with just the two of us and so today we went to lunch and tried to get caught up on the happenings in each other's lives. It was GREAT fun and I was so sorry that I had to leave a bit early. However, we plan to do it again soon. That is the latest!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment