Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Sunrise and Spring - Part 2




As I watched and photographed the sunrise I heard the VERY LOUD cackling of Canada Wild geese flying in V formation north. I could see some in the distance toward the sunrise and others behind me. The V formations were too far away to capture with photographs but I did catch one lone stray as he flew amidst other types of birds over my house. As time progressed, I heard more and more birds joining the chorus and finally the turtle doves brought in a bass tone. The aviary choir became louder and louder as the sun broke through the clouds. Cant. 2:12!







I then had to snap a photo of that crocus that I first noticed yesterday. They are just beginning to pop up.



As I considered what had happened - the single bird and then hundreds (perhaps thousands) of birds had heralded the morning rising of the sun, I thanked God that he sent that lone bird to call my attention to the SPECTACULAR sunrise over the farm and considered the spiritual lessons that could be drawn from all that had happened. Cant. 2:12!!!!!!!

No comments: