Monday, November 10, 2008

A Rainy Day in Worcester

It is a rainy day in Worcester - one of those days that you want to crawl back into bed and pull your covers up over your head! So, I did! I was going to go out to get a couple of things but nothing was critical and I was tired. Last night when I got home from David and Barbara's, I sat down to watch the news and fell asleep in front of the TV for a while. Then I went to bed and when I awoke this AM, I just did not feel as if I was awake - - even after coffee. I thought, "I will go into town later," but later never came. I watched the news a bit and fell asleep again-- and -- watched a cooking show but missed most of that due to slumber and so the day went. The next two or three weeks are going to be very hectic so I did not feel too badly just trying to get over jet lag today!

Thus, I have nothing to report - except that I mastered the microwave when I fixed soup for lunch!

It was a very unexciting day...

No comments: